Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Ensemble

I've been brainstorming my Christmas eve attire for a few weeks now. It's a pretty big night in my family and probably my most favorite holiday tradition. I started mentally piecing together multiple items for potential outfits and then realized making collages on my trusty laptop would A. be wonderfully relaxing, B. organize my options without having to ransack my closet, and C. save me from having to make multiple purchases and subsequently, multiple returns! : )

Here is one of the ensemble collages:

Dress: F21 $22 / Shoes: Pedro Garcia $395 / Clutch: Nanette Lepore $295 / Blazer: Wes Gordon $2490
As it turned out, I used this collage for inspiration more than anything else. The prices are a bit too steep and I'm a girl on a budget! However I did purchase the dress (re: affordable) and plan on wearing it with a slightly different look on New Years Eve. 

I'd love to see all of your holiday ensemble ideas!

'Til Next Time,
TheFashist

7 comments:

  1. Love the dress dear! And thanks for your lovely comment! What's your nick on GFC? Because you don't appear on my GFC Followers list...Are you sure that you're follow me? Check it please! Then, I’ll follow you!!!

    KISSES!
    Estefanía J. ABSOstyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that one sleeve sequin dress. I am still thinking on my xmas attire!
    Come to visit my blog and if you like let's follow each other!
    xx
    http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red blazer it's so chic!! A glamorous selection!


    http://www.letiziabarcelona.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for the very sweet comment dear! I'm glad you commented so i found your blog, i love to find new awesome blog! And i'm following you now! Love that black dress. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the blazer and the clutch <3 Have you visited Polyvore? Is a great website for this kinds of collage but warning, it can be addictive :)

    ReplyDelete